These came about as a craving for French toast and donuts. We have enjoyed them as a snack and for breakfast. They’re easy and delicious!
Sweet Cinnamon Biscuits
Printer Friendly Version: Sweet Cinnamon Biscuits
- 1 can biscuits
- ½ c sugar/brown sugar mix (Equal parts sugar and brown sugar. I keep remaining in a baggie)
- Coat each biscuit in sugar mix (put in baggie and shake or use a bowl).
- Place biscuits in greased baking pan and coat with cinnamon.
- Bake according to directions, but remove biscuits from oven when edges start to brown (I usually cook them about a minute less than what directions say. If the tops brown they’re too crisp ).
- Remove from oven and give another sprinkle of cinnamon. Drizzle with syrup and enjoy!