Ever have one of those moments where you look in the refrigerator and realize you REALLY need to go shopping? Yeah, had that moment. Spotted some half opened, left over items. And some crescent rolls.
Printer Friendly Version: Taco Rolls
- Crescent Rolls
- Taco Flavored Meat (already cooked. We used leftovers).
- Refried Beans
- Shredded Cheese
- Taco or Tomato sauce
- Place crescent roll down on baking sheet.
- Put a layer of refried beans on crescent roll.
- Top with cheese, meat, and a small spoonful of sauce.
- Roll up crescent roll. Bake according to directions.